- 27-Mar-2017 to 31-May-2017 (EST)
- Baton Rouge, LA, USA
- depends on experience
- Full Time
Base Compensation, 401(k) with Employer Match, Medical/Dental/Vision/Group Life and Disability/Voluntary Life
Highly Motivated, Team Player needed for marketing department. Abilities also required in the area of proposal writing, marketing coordination and warm sales calls. 2+ years of experience in Marketing with a BA degree in Marketing or related field required. Must enjoy working in public relations and have ability to travel when needed. General Responsibilities include:
- Gather Market Intelligence, develop expertise on trends, service requirements and competition.
- Responsible for planning, development and delivery of content for technical Pre-Sales meetings with clients. Must be able to provide or at least quickly secure, answers to questions that require knowledge and experience in the utilities, engineering, site development and land surveying markets.
- Generate sales leads and establish relations with key clients. Gather information regarding upcoming and/or potential projects.
- Continuous communication with technical and senior staff in identifying prospective markets and clients.
- Monitors and tracks the status of all significant sales and marketing initiatives.
- Maintains client database for business development.
- Responsible for brochures, press releases and other marketing/public relations materials including websites and company sponsored events.
- Proposal writing and review for approach, presentation style, grammar and graphic style.
- Lead and facilitate company personnel to drive projects through the development and proposal process.
- Develop and deliver effective presentations/firm material to prospective clients.
- Conducts regularly scheduled marketing meetings.
Offering growth opportunities; competitive salary and benefits; a national client base; over 50 years of reputable service; participating 401-K plan.
Apply online at sjbgroup.com