- 01-Mar-2017 to 31-Jul-2017 (EST)
- Land Surveying
- Baton Rouge, LA, USA
- Full Time
Base Salary + Bonuses, 401(k) with Employer Match, Medical/Dental/Vision/Group Life and Disability/Voluntary Life
Immediate need for all survey personnel. These positions are outside (rugged terrain, swamp, marsh) and are physical labor jobs. Must pass drug screen, background check, and have a good driving record with a current and valid driver's license.
Leica equipment and DOTD work experience is a plus.
- MUST have 2-4 yrs of land surveying experience.
- assisting in daily surveying activities, such as: tree cutting, clearing brush, leveling rods, determining elevations, laying out stakes, setting up back sites and equipment
- Operating survey instruments and data collection devices (GPS & Total Station)
- Must be able to interpret data collected and perform mathematical calculations